Saturday, May 18, 2013

HI Ho peeps,

Well my insomnia is at it's worst... not getting any sleep  but hey. I have been busy with a few things.. I have been making some thankyou cards. I want to share one of them with you.. I don't often work in pink ..but I am proud of this little girl. I used alcohol inks to alter metal tape, sink washers and various little bits n bobs... this sort of card for me fills all my boxes but most importantly I am totally unique. This sort of card would be very difficult to teach as the same products used and vastly different results. I really relish that happening but a lot of adults want to re create your work..however ..the fun is rummaging around your stash to see what you can play with. Hope you like this ..leave me a comment if you wish. Have a great Sunday.. my Mum is travelling up to see me as I type so all is good in the world xx

1 comment:

  1. well sweet girl ... you have done yourself very proud as this card is just like you .... gorgeous, stunning, creative, playful and unique. love your work xxx

    ReplyDelete