Tuesday, September 18, 2012

hi de ho peeps..

hi there,

After much encouragement I have decided to create a Blog dedicated to my creative pursuits. Predominately I am a card maker however I love off the page paper projects and my other loves are fabric and textiles. I have taken the brave step lately and created a few canvas projects too.

I love mixed media..vintage..My cards are all original designs..sure I get inspiration from all sorts of places but I believe that my cards should be as individual as the people I make them for.
I do contemporary  cards too..especially wedding and teenager cards that influenced by my love of metal and in particular silver.  I often respond to a particular card..eg..pink..lions.. nautical..etc i love having free reign but I am happy meet the needs of the people who are kind  enough to commission my cards.

As this is a new blog I will try to load as many pictures of my work as i can..so not all of the pics will have explanations but as i go along I will give a bit of a description of where my inspiration came from and some -products that I have used.

I am a huge Tim Holtz fan...I was lucky enough to meet him this year and I learnt so much from his workshop. Tim and Mario are just fantastic. I would love to spend time in Tim's workshop...woo hoo.

Enjoy my work ...be inspired but please contact me if you wish to copy my work. Kindest regards and huge cococuddles xx christina

No comments:

Post a Comment