Tuesday, September 25, 2012

holidays

howdy bloggers,

well...zippidy doo daa.. being on holidays is such a boost for my creativity. I have pulled out some sewing things and have got started on some christmas decorations...poor hubby...again there is no dining table space and it was takeaway for dinner tonight. I have to admit we were all a bit distracted with other matters today so cooking tea was not high on the agenda.

i plan to go into the card dungeon tomorrow afternoon as hubby has a late night meeting and so i will get lost in some irish music for a while..adele sounds promising and I have recently bought some florence and the machines and havent really had a decent play yet.

i have been busy online shopping and with my three!! new packages of yummy product I have to get making some cards.
my pjammies are getting a workout as creating is much more fun when you are comfortable..i defy anyone to disagree..hee hee .

i have aquired Tim Holtz metallic distressstains...can't wait to have a play with that. I have been busy watching his tutorials and I have actually signed up for his chemistry online classes so need to get coaught up with that.
I am going to try and make some grungeboard  christmas decs too...new die and some movers and shapers  work...can you tell I am never bored!!.

well hope you are all in fine health...kiss someone delicious today and don't forget to tell a special person that you love them...don't wait now... xx coco

No comments:

Post a Comment