Thursday, March 14, 2013

isn't paper just amazing...there is so much you can do with it....i love inking, spraying, covering, embossing, dying and generally transforming it into something much more than i started with. together with metal...my weakness lol...i love it..however i have had criticism from one fifteen year old in my household...you have done that colour combo to death mum... break out a new one.... xx i challenge myself to do so... especially since it was my son who said it.if a boy has cottoned on well...just do it mom xx
hee hee

love ya Tom ...my very best critic and you give great praise too mate xx

1 comment:

  1. coco my friend ... you are one very talented artist !!! i love your work & am inspired by what you create from something as simple as plain paper. may your artistry continue ... love ya girl xxx

    ReplyDelete