Sunday, March 24, 2013

This mini canvas was the final class I taught in naracoorte before moving away. this canvas belongs to one of my students and dearest friends Sandie Bell. My own canvas has been damaged(dropping it on the floor is not recommended) . All the embellishments are hand made and of course all the students whilst following the same plan looked different. I feel that is one of the greatest parts of teaching is helping people create their own art...sure be inspired by others but create work you can call your own .. it is nice for the artist to be recognised but a new artist is formed. xx

1 comment:

  1. I loved doing this class with you miss Coco. It was fun to create this mini canvas instead of a card. I have fun being able to put my own 'spin' on things. Thank you for inspiring me. xxx

    ReplyDelete