Thursday, September 5, 2013

random work

A few items that i have made. The frame with mixed media squares is a workshop i taught and the work is by sandie bell, a fellow artist.. my frame got damaged moving house. sandie kindly allowed me to photograph her work. meeting mario rossi and tim holtz has been a life hightlight.my work seems to take on a different slant each time... i think thats what i love about creating... never having the same thing twice.. variation on a theme sometimes but never exactly the same... too boring for me ..lol xx  let me know what you think One of my other passions is baking.. the little pocket without the flower was oneof twenty five gifts for a recent re union with pals that i havent seen for some time. I hand died the paper and die cut the flowers.. the biscuits were cinnamon kisses. all in all they looked super..tasted yummo too. what do you think..very simple to make but very effective. the gals seemed to enjoy them and apparently there was NO sharing!! lol. xx 








No comments:

Post a Comment